The last two decades have been huge for online gaming with hundreds of operators launching new online casinos. Since the first online casino launched in 1994, there are now more than 600 casinos operating across the world.
One of the biggest technological advancements in the last few years has been the growth of mobile gaming, which allows you to play mobile casino games wherever you go. Mobile casinos are still run using the same account at the main internet casino and give you the opportunity to play most of the games right on your smartphone or tablet. The mobile games such as online slots, roulette or blackjack have the same mechanics as well as graphics so there’s literally no disadvantage in playing them. The only two requirements are having a smartphone and a stable internet connection (wi-fi, 3G or 4G). Once you have these you can literally play your favourite casino games from anywhere. So what are the main advantages?
Advantages playing on mobile casinos
– possibility to play on the go
– no need to download any software – you just log in and play
– mobile casinos use the same account as the main online casino (so there’s no need to create a special account)
– the main platforms (Android, iOS, Windows) as well as devices (smartphones and tablets) are supported
– almost every casino games is supported on mobile
– the bonuses that are offered on the main desktop casino can also be found on mobile
– very convenient and comfortable
In a nutshell, the main advantage is that it’s convenient and comfortable because the current mobile casinos have exactly the same offer, mechanics and games on both desktop and mobile. However, when you’re playing using the mobile internet (3G or 4G) just make sure the connection is stable as you don’t want to get cut off a second after hitting the jackpot.